Friday, March 20, 2009

TMI Friday! "Hairum Scarum" Edition

Hallelujah, I finally got some the other night! Between my "Aunt Flo", who apparently is back on the meth because she booked a flight, forgot to get on it and eventually got re-routed through Brazil before finally arriving, my kids' creative attempts to put off bedtime by asking 1001 Questions About Something Super-Serious and the extra dog I've got right now who doesn't really get along with a certain Psycho Cat I also have sleazing around here, opportunities for the nookie have been scarce.
When sex isn't going to happen and the both of us know it, I tend to let myself go in the extra-girly department and then I have to do catch-up maintenance right quick and in a hurry the day I re-open for business. It would probably be smart if I "vacuumed the basement and dusted the baseboards" more regularly; then it wouldn't take 90 minutes to get me from World-Class Skanky to First-Class MILF.
Due to a low-flying military jet that I really thought was going to crash in the front yard this morning, The Husband Person got up early and decided to play in his facial hair. I walked in on him doing that because I didn't figure he would be up that early and I had to pee like a racehorse.
Sooooo HOT! Dudes shaving is a major, weirdo turn-on of mine; it affects me as if I walked in on him shaking the weasel with Supernatural on in the background and yes, I know that's also really weird. He knows what I'm like, yet he asked me to help him get his new goatee evened up. Yeah, that ended up taking a LOT longer than he expected and we used up all the hot water, shaving cream and Astroglide.

2 comments:

ErikaRobin said...

HAHAHAHA! So, you get all randy grooming your man, do ya? I'm glad you seized the goat (and the day)by the tee.

Rebeccalynn_dj said...

LOL See when you maintain yourself you feel better about yourself. Your sex life is better and you feel good.